Friday, September 10, 2021

Shop This Weeknd in Avon!

Meet Margo Coniam from Lake Erie Photography...

Hello! My name is Margo Coniam and I have a love of photography!  I have taken several photography classes in high school and college, and found a hobby that has turned into a passion. Whether it is traveling up the street or across the Atlantic Ocean to take my photos, I love it when my photos tell a story and capture the soul of a place. 

I have been selling my photographs for about a year now, but I have been taking photos for years now.  I have participated in one other Avant-Garde craft show and loved it!  It is great meeting both customers and fellow crafters alike! 
I am inspired by nature for the most part.  No matter if it is birds, blooms or landscapes, I find that the natural world inspires me to create. 

I have an Etsy shop called Lake Erie Photography.  You can access it at www.etsy.com/shop/LakeEriePhotography.

Meet Kelly Milliron from The Joy Collective Company...

My name is Kelly Milliron. I have loved art since I was a small child. Art class was always my favorite. Some days I dreamed of being an art teacher & other days I dreamed of being an independent artist. 

I have found joy in both endeavors as an adult. I worked on & off in the education field for many years. I also stayed home with my son when he was small. I have recently begun a new chapter & started The Joy Collective Company, a small business based on handmade gifts of encouragement. 

I make art primarily to inspire & encourage others, but art is also therapeutic for me. I find peace in the process. The Joy Collective pushes me out beyond the walls of my home art studio. It also allows me to connect with amazing people who find joy in my work. If others can see & share the light & joy & hope in my whimsical watercolor paintings & beach-inspired jewelry designs, then I am blessed to be a part of that. 

I've had some choose jewelry pieces for family members battling cancer or friends struggling with mental health issues. Others pick out pieces to remind themselves that they are loved. Some choose a piece to let someone else know that they are thinking of them & that they are not alone...this is what keeps me going & brings the joy back to me full circle.

2021 Avon Fall Avant-Garde Art & Craft Show
Sunday, September 12, 2021
10:00am-4:00pm
Emerald Event Center
33040 Just Imagine Dr.
Avon, Ohio 44011
For more information, contact Becki Silverstein, Event Coordinator at becki@ag-shows.com
Visit us on:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jump Start Your Holiday Shopping!

 Meet Lesley Jones from Cafe L Spice Blends... In 2017, I created a Curry powder blend to give to my food-loving mates at work. They loved t...